Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

JULY 2018 BLOG HOP INSPIRATION




I do not have any of the Salt Air stamps but I do have Fence Line:Summer!
It is my HAPPY PLACE!!!
I LOVE the ocean. Not scuba diving...I cannot wear the mask. I get claustrophobic...
But I do love wading and watching the waves hit the shore...
LOVE it! 
I could watch for hours.


Fence line reminds me so much of a trip we took out to Long Island, NY.
Driving through the swanky homes in The Hamptons or out on Montauk.   


Betsy did an AMAZING job with this set!
I have already made dozens of cards...


 Masculine cards are a breeze but works well for feminine cards, too!
The cards practically make themselves once you get the components stamped...

Looking forward to my next beach trip!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

13 comments:

  1. What a wonderful beachy card! I can't wait to get this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love this new set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS! I just love the fence line set too (as you'll be able to tell from my card!) and you used it beautifully! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Can't wait to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful beach scene you created Susan, love affirming sentiment you used. I just got this set but haven't inked it up yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so serene and beautiful. You have captured the beachy feel perfectly! I can almost hear the waves crashing and smell the salt air!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this shore scene!!! Just love it. (I can't wait to get this stamp and die set!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful! I love your created beach scene! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan, your creative scene makes me feel like I’m at the beach. You’ve done a fabulous job and convinced me I do NEED this set and dies. Beautifully executed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card reminds me of our Oregon beaches! Lovely design and what a great set of stamps/dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully crafted--love that fence!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've really captured the feel of Long Island, Susan! The gorgeous 3D effect makes your card look like a beautiful post card photograph!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete