Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, July 21, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #329: CREATING STENCILS FROM DIE CUTS


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include using a stencil that you created from a die cut like Melissa shared in the video.


LOVED this technique. I decided to wait till my box came to finish my card.
I could not wait to get my box this month. GOOD STUFF!!!


 Getting on the Love-to-Layer bandwagon is fun!
I put my Mix and Mat stenciled panel over a Scallop Stackers panel.
Layers are fun.


I put two Orchid Expressions sprays end to end and made a corner swag.
It is so pretty!

I was careful when I used my die cut as a stencil, keeping the ink off the edges so I was able to use it for a second card.


This time using the orchid pot!


Good bang for my buck here!!!


Great, fun technique!
I do love all of my purchases this month, too!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

9 comments:

  1. SUPER LOVELY!!! I LOVE that Orchid! Can't play with mine JUST YET! Have to wait for my birthday! :( LOL SUPER JOB with these LOVELY STAMPS & a SUPER JOB on the stenciling too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL cards Susan!! I haven't even had time to pull out my new stuff yet! So glad you did though as I'm loving what I see! Your stenciled background in the 1st card is so soft and delicate looking and just perfect for that spray of orchids! Love that you used the actual stencil for your 2nd card too...I'm so impressed!! Lovely, lovely cards!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I love the delicate sponging and the colours are soft and beautiful! Lucky you to have been one of the few to get this orchid stamp set! I’ll get it, too, eventually...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning cards. Great colors and great layering. This card will sell quickly. Make more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! The orchids are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you, Susan, with all your new purchases. You made the DT proud with these two gorgeous cards. I used acetate to create my reusable stencil but you nailed it getting two for one. And yes, I do need those new Scallop Stackers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good stuff this month! Agree!! And your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous design and lucky you to get the orchid dies!

    ReplyDelete