Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, May 5, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #321: INK BLENDING ON COLORED CARDSTOCK


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include ink blending on colored cardstock


I LOVE this technique! I am not the greatest ink blender but this was pretty forgiving. Small spaces and you are looking for color saturation.



I wanted to use our new Weathervane card stock. I have wanted a gray for so long!!!
I also remembered Fresh Bouquet had an outline image...


My love of sprays convinced me to use it.
I actually think this is faster than stamping.
There are a lot of stamps for this image so it takes time to ink them all up and stamp them.
Its pretty fast to ink blend...



I made 10 of this one! So glad I am getting slightly ahead of my stock.

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

6 comments:

  1. Susan, you write the sweetest comments, and I truly appreciate you for that. I always get excited to see your creations because of their unique beauty. This one is no exception, and Weathervane worked very well for this technique. Beautiful birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card (or 10) is striking. I really like how it all looks on Weathervane! You are good! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the colors on the gray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10? Amazing! And from what I see, beautiful choices in stamp and inking. Great way to get ahead of your birthday card stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty and I love that you used the new gray...it looks fabulous with the embossing and ink blending and I think I need to make a few like this too! Thanks for the inspiration!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, I love this!!! The new gray looks so chic and luxe with your beautiful colored ink blending! Such a perfect take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete