Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, May 25, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #322: ABOVE & BELOW


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and highlight a sentiment with the above and below technique.

Still loving Warm Regards!
So I thought I would use it for my card.


I thought it worked very well.
It is a pretty floral.



I sell so many sympathy cards. I sell everyone I make, so I try and make more that I think I need.
People want to have them on hand. No one wants to have to go and buy one when you need it. We all need them...



I tend to cluster my stamping on the bottom of the card. I have been trying to break that habit.
This is a good way to get out of that mode!

Great tip Lizzie. Thank you

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Those sequins add so much to an already lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! This set is on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, this is a gorgeous sympathy card! Keep telling myself I don’t need this set, but I think I really do. Agree that no one wants to have to buy sympathy cards when needed as it’s much easier to have some on hand.

    ReplyDelete