Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, April 28, 2018

PAPERTREY INK MAKE IT MONDAY #320: SPOT COLOR WORD DIECUTS


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include spot coloring with word die cuts.

Betsy's card is amazing...mine...

I do not own a single Copic marker, so I do not purchase stamps that need to be colored. So I am limited to images that have a line image and a solid stamp to add color.

I almost always go to Vintage Linen, my all time favorite floral.


It is kind of hard to read...I used  Counting My Blessings Die to cut the word, blessed.


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card!The person who receives it will be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL and I can read it just fine! Lovely, lovely card Susan!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty...I love the white space and elements

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this gorgeous card! It's so elegant and delicate...Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design, Susan! Love all the white space, too. I agree the Die-Cut words are hard to read on most of the MIM cards for this challenge. I don’t really have line image stamps either.

    ReplyDelete