Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, April 8, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #317: USING OUTLINE IMAGES


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include using outline images to accent your project.


I liked this technique way more that I thought I would. I LOVE color, so I thought the white space would bother me. But the images I chose filled it in more that I planned...



I used the blooms from Warm Regards...my current obsession!
I played around with leaves and they were all more harsh than I liked so I used 
the bloom cluster from Floral Sketches. I LOVE that cluster. I use it a lot to fill in space.




I also love the sentiments from Penned Elegance!
So pretty.

I have a new "rule" when I am working.
If I make a card I like, I force myself to make at least 8-10.
I would love to get ahead on my inventory so I am not making so many cards in a big rush!
I made 9 of this one!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and such a great idea to make multiples so you're ahead of the game! Lovely, lovely card Susan!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just lovely! Good idea to get ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie, this is beautiful and don’t blame you for mass producing it. There you go enabling me with Warm Regards again...and now I “need” Penned Elegance Dies. Thanks for sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is perfection, Susan! The cluster of flowers was a perfect choice for those blooms. I've yet to ink up Penned Elegance, but you've inspired me to get it out and give it a go! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete