Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, April 20, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #319: GRAFFITI WORD ART


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include graffiti word art.


Lexi has the best techniques.
I just loved this one!



I used the Happy from Tipped Tops.
Also Balloon Bash.


I also used Melissa's  Embossing Enamel Splatter technique. 
This time I used some dots of embossing ink to hold the powder down. 
It worked SO much better.


I LOVE it when Lexi does the MIM's
This was a good one!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. Great card! How many did you make? 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER JOB on the challenge & wasn't it FUN????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, this is fabulous...such a classy “graffiti” card with the balloons, dots and splatters. I started with the same “happy” die but changed my plans. I love your color choices, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun and happy card - great take on the graffiti challenge! thanks for playing make it monday and i'm so glad you liked it!!

    ReplyDelete