Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Papertrey Ink 6th Anniversary ~ wrap, tag or gift packaging project


DSC_0067.1

Dawn did a Make It Monday HERE . I really wanted to participate but I was in the middle of my crazy time. I really will share about that when Anniversary time is over.
So....

This is my version. I used the card from Day 1. It is so funny because I told you had had issues doing this and then TODAY I had a chance to make packaging for it :)


This is a better shot of the card.



For of the packaging I used the Large Glassine bag, Mat Stack 5 and the stamp set, Half & Half die, Hibiscus Burst card stock and Hibiscus Burst ink. The Mat Stack was stamped with Summer Sunrise ink. As Dawn says in her video, it looks like a gift itself ~ PRETTY!
Thank you for looking at my Blog! 
Susan

P.S. I REALLY envy those of you who do not follow college basketball! DON"T START!


2 comments: