Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Papertrey Ink 6th Anniversary ~ Printable Freebies Challenge ~ Card 4



Is your life crazy? Mine sure is! I owe you an explanation of what has been going on but for tonight 4 posts are all I can muster. I was able to spend a couple of hours in my room and made 4 cards for the challange!
I did this one last and had the hardest time with it. I think it might be the best one!
I haven't used Doily Details in a while. This one is my favorite! I used Spring Rain pattern pack, Victorian Lace Border Die and the new Tremendous Tags! OH how I LOVE these. I use Tiny Tags all of the time but sometimes they are not big enough. These are so cute! The sentiment is from Birthday Bash and I tied a bow with blue bakers twine. Simple but cute!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


5 comments:

  1. Totally cute card, Susan! The Tremendous Tag works perfectly here. Thank you for playing along and for sharing your super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love the way you made the tag stand out with a piece of the border diecut!
    Beautiful details all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy, busy! And another brilliant card....I love the tag!

    ReplyDelete