Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Masculine Cards






We all struggle with masculine cards. So, when I am able to come up with a design I am happy with I mass produce it. My sister Pat, *Hi Pat* gave me SEVERAL 8x8 pads from various manufactures, My Minds Eye and Basic Grey are most of them. There are several sheets in some of them that can serve as masculine. I always think, plaid, stripe and argyle. The cards are all 5x7 white card stock. The panels are all 4 3/4x6 3/4 patterned paper and a contrasting solid of 4 3/4x 1. I have told you before I HATE seams so I always try and use a border strip on the seam. I used Super Star Borders and Chevron Stripes Border dies. I used a Half & Half die that cut the solid paper and stamped it with a Movers and Shakers stamp. Fillable Frames #1 was used with Birthday Bash Sentiments. Double Ended Banner die was stamped with another Movers and Shakers stamp. The Chevron card uses Fillable Frames #11. The last card is a note card, 4 1/4x5 1/2. It uses the same supplies but the Thank You is Hero Arts.
I hope this gives you some inspiration!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. I KNEW you'd come up with something great. Love all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT! I love that not only are the "patterns" perfect for masculine cards, they are bright and cheery. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete