Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Make It Monday #70: Puffed Fabric Accents



I finally got my Make It Monday card done! First I couldn't find any fun foam ~ who knows where it is in my MESSY closet! Then, I thought I had some fabric, but.... So, I used felt! Not my first choice, but it worked. I used a 4 1/4x5 1/2 white card stock base. The patterned paper is from Holiday Cheer Patterned Paper. It is NOT Christmasy to me, at all! I used PTI Mat Stack 5, Layerz to cut my Scarlet Jewel card stock. Signature Series Butterfly die was used to cut the window. I put felt on the back. Erin used score tape to attach her piece. I used my trusty Scotch Quick Dry liquid adhesive. I was a bit messy but it worked really well. I used the Simple Circles Border Die to cut Raspberry Fizz card stock. I punched some Soft Stone circles to put inside the die cut. I stamped Framed Out #4 Mini Stamp in Scarlet Jewel ink. 3 Raspberry Fizz buttons and a couple of butterflies finish it off. 
All in all I am happy but I need to get some fabric & try it again.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! So "you" in red! Next time you come to Fredonia, you need to raid Mom's fabric closet!

    ReplyDelete