Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Challenge Blog Design Team Call!


Challenge Blog Design Team Call! 


Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog 









I saw that Simon Says Stamp was looking for a Challenge Blog Design Team member. I have belonged to their Monthly Card Kit since the beginning. I have gotten some GREAT supplies but had not really used any of them since I was busy making BOY scrapbooks for Colin and his friends for Graduation. So, here was a great excuse to get those supplies out and use some of them. I have put each month in the same 12x12 organizer envelope so theses cards might be a mixture of all of the kits. I think most of them are from April . One of the COOLEST things has been the 2 stamp sets designed by Kristina Werner. They are VERY usable. Also a SECOND use of the kits Red Polka Dot Washi tape! These 3 cards are from 2 6x6 sheets of paper from a card pack in the kit. The top card uses an element I stamped on a 2 1/2" circle. I stamped and cut out  the heart, punched a hole at the top to tie on the black bakers twine included in the kit. The band across the middle is from a double ended banner stamp from the kit. The second card uses 2 die cuts, the top one was stamped with love from the stamps. The bottom card I LOVE. The acetate balloon is from the kit as was the hat pin and the stamp. The kits are $25 delivered if you join monthly. You get a LOT of supplies. Last month kit has 2 stamp sets!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Trying to decide which one I like best, but I must say, they are all cute! Good work once again!

    ReplyDelete