Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fathers Day Cards






 This is a quick post of several of the Fathers Day cards I made to sell. I got kind of a late start on making them. I was out of town in Fredonia, teaching a class for my Fredonia Card Girls! *Hi Girls!* I had a lot of fun and I hope you did too!
The pictures are terrible. I forgot to take them yesterday. I grabbed my camera on the way out the door to Curves where I sell my cards. I took some quick shots on the counter there and did not get them lined up very well. 
All the cards are 5x7 white card stock. The top 2 cards are a Wood grain paper from A My Minds Eye pad.  Tag Sale die #5 on the first card & #4 on the second. The top card uses the Chevron Stripes die. The second uses some of the Tim Holtz Curiosities stamps. The bottom cards have a background stamped with Chevron Stripes stamp in Tim Holtz Distress ink, Antique Linen. There is a variety of tags, miniature playing cards, Chevron die cuts and the Super Star border die. Fun stuff for Dads!
Thank you for looking at my Blog!
Susan


2 comments:

  1. Very nice cards. Very masculine.

    I know I had a good time and I know the other gals did, too! Thanks for coming and we can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete