Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cosmo Cricket Everafter: Something Blue Card ~ Again!

One more card made with the Cosmo Cricket paper.  I thought I had them all in the same file from my Photoshop edits but I found this one by itself.  It is too pretty not to share.  The base is 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock.  The mat is 4x5 1/4.  Shimmery Cream hand dyed seam binding is tied in a triple bow near the center.  A reddish-orange button is tied with button twine at the knot of the bow.  Reddish-orange cardstock was used to cut a PTI Doily Details doily and a Tiny Tag.  PTI Signature Flower die was used to cut 2 Aqua Mist flowers that were inked on the edges.  The flowers were stacked and sewed together with button twine and the same color button as on the ribbon.  The flower was adhered to the doily and the doily was adhered with pop dots above the bow.  The tiny tag was stamped in Fresh Snow ink.  
Thank you for looking at my blog! 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment