Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, October 10, 2011

Another Cosmo Cricket Social Club Card


Like the previous Social Club paper cards, this one has a base of 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock.  I had the paper pack sitting on my work space so I chose several pages to make cards from.  The orange color is from a different paper in the pack. A PTI Doily Detail die was used to cut white cardstock.  The flower is one I made from the little flower petals sold in boxes at Michael's and most everywhere, in the bridal section.  I get those when they are on clearance.  I hand cut circles of the satin & tulle petals, stack them together, and sew them with a WalMart pearl.  PTI Fillable Frames #10, one of my favorites, was layered with one of the oval cardstock pieces I cut in bulk.  That was stamped with Terracotta Tile ink.  Both the doily and the sentiment were mounted on pop dots.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment