Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pearl Lace Trim Card

This card is a little different for me.  I am not to Girly so you don't usually see fancy trims on my cards very often.  I got this pretty trim at Hobby Lobby, it is probably meant for weddings.  The card is 4 1/4x5 1/2 side fold, white cardstock.  The patterned paper is a Cosmo Cricket piece that I think is from last years Mitten Weather Christmas paper.  It is not Christmas'y at all!  The ribbon is hand dyed seam binding with an aqua button tied with button twine on the knot.  PTI Fillable Frame #10 was stamped with the coordinating stamp & Signature Greetings in Aqua Mist ink.  All 3 PTI Butterfly dies were used to make the embellishment. 
It is a pretty card, even for a non-Girly Girl like me!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment