Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

 
This card is 5x7 white cardstock base.  The patterned paper is from Me &My Big Ideas, Journey stack.  It is cut at 4 3/4x 6 3/4.  A piece of rustic cream Papertrey Ink cardstock was cut with spiral notebook page die and stamped the Order Ticket with Dark Chocolate PTI.  I took a piece of cork "paper" and stamped the PTI Bingo card from It's Official.  I also used Dark Chocolate ink and cut it out.  Finally cream card stock was cut with Just the Ticket border punch and stamped with the Admit One Ticket.  All of these embellishments were stacked, wrapped with button twine and adhered with pop dots.  Cute, huh?  Finally, I took PTI Mat Stack I and cut the paper in an area that has the No. print and layered it with pop dots.  Oh, I stamped Get Well Soon at the top of the notebook paper piece with Dark Chocolate.  This Me and My Big Ideas paper is soooo cute!
Thanks for looking at my Blog!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment