Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I have posted this exact card layout before, but this one is softer and I think really pretty.  It is Basic Grey Capella paper.  The card base is 5x7 white cardstock.  The patterned paper is cut at 4 3/4 x 6 and the solid is 4 3/4 x 1 1/2.  A strip of the solid was die cut with Papertrey Ink Lace border die, and glued at the seam.  PTI Mat Stack I was used to cut the solid mat and a white oval is stamped with a Hero Arts image in Stampin Up Basic Grey.  A "scrunch flower" made with vintage book print and a green pearl is at the top.  2 clear-ish buttons are threaded with button twine and placed on either side of the mat. A 1x4 3/4" strip of the solid paper is adhered to the center of the card.  A simple card.  This layout is one I use over and over.
Thanks for looking at my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment