Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ok!  This is one of my favorite cards that I have made.  The base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 white cardstock.  The patterned paper mat is 4x 5 1/4.  The green cardstock mat is Stampin Up Kiwi Kiss cut at 2x4 and has a 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 piece of book print from a vintage book layered on it.  The flower is made from a 2"scallop circle punch.  I cut 5 circles and folded 4 of them and adhered them on top of the 5th circle.  A pink and a smaller cream button were threaded with black button twine and adhered to the center of the flower.  A small brass lady bug was adhered with a pop dot.  The Kiwi Kiss ticket was cut with Cricut Wall Decor and More at 2" and is layered on pop dots.  I LOVE that ticket.  They are such a hot embellishment right now and this one is just a little different.
Thanks for looking at my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment