Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 25, 2018

STAMP-A-FAIRE 2018: WRAP-UP




What a fun day.
I liked it a lot more that I thought I would.



Here are my completed projects!


I cannot get over how much I like my watercolor poppy, the travelers journal and the pop-up box. I knew I would love Dawns set. Man, it is so pretty, I wish I had it. I had made paper before so I knew that was fun. And I had made Lizzies flowers before. But it all was a great combination for the Kansas farm girl that has a black thumb and cannot grow a darn thing!!
Thank you Papertrey Ink for your innovative products, amazing design team and incredible service to your loyal customers!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous array of projects. You did a great job with what you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Susan! All your projects look fabulous. I need some recipient-specific cards to mail tomorrow so might manage to participate in a few challenges. I just couldn’t get excited about this one even though I love gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for completing all of the challenges. Your bottle tag looks fabulous with the felt flowers.

    ReplyDelete