Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 25, 2018

STAMP-A-FAIRE 2018: GARDEN WHIMSY POP-UP BOX WITH LEXI DALY


Wowzers!!!
This one gave me a headache!!!


I did not buy the kit so I had to use the template.
It was pretty straight forward. I used my paper trimmer as much as I could.



I hand cut my grass and the flowers we all from the mini button dies.


Overall, I"m pretty happy with it considering I didn't have the dies
Not sure time-wise I'll make them to sell!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

6 comments:

  1. Love your button flowers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Super idea to use the button dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pop-up box came out really cute...very close to Lexi's example! Great minds think alike... I used the Button Stax dies too. I've only used them to cut felt before. The details show up so nicely when die-cutting with CS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute pop-up garden!! sorry about the headache though! there are all kinds of things you can do with the box for sale - the trick would be coming up with a good design that you can create multiples of more easily. i did emojis today! thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete