Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 25, 2018

STAMP-A-FAIRE 2018: GREEN THUMB GARDEN JOURNAL WITH HEATHER NICHOLS




                                              


                                        I an neither a seamsterss or a journal maker. I asked if we could make a paper one and they graciously said yes, so here is mine!

       

I used the dimensions from the pages you can buy from Papertrey Ink
Fun Frames was the centerpiece and a Mandalas flower was the decoration

\

It is bound with bookbinders twine,

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



2 comments:

  1. Lovely journal! You always can find a way, girl! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Susan. I never got the Mandala set, but have it on my list. I'm looking forward to making felt flowers with it. I thoroughly enjoyed Stamp-A-Fair yesterday!

    ReplyDelete