Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, May 25, 2017

MAY 2017 BLOG HOP

Blog-hop-logo

Blog Hop Inspiration

Such a pretty, soft picture...

The 25th snuck up on me!!! Yikes!!!
Lots of errands to run so I raced to the basement to make a card.


I used Brushed Blooms. I thought the mix of foliage and blooms worked for the inspiration.



I wanted to use Fresh Bouquet but I used it last month...


I popped up 3 of the blooms...can't have a flat card...

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


14 comments:

  1. Very soft and lovely! Yes, dimension is important. :) I love the sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd never know you raced to do this card Susan...absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous card!! love your take on the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Susan! Loving the pinks with gray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tropical feel of your card. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, Susan!! Love your colors, florals, and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prettiest card on the Hop. Love the scale, love the colours, totally love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And you raced to make this card? Susan, you can create beauty in moments and this is no exception. No, I don't need Brushed Blooms...I keep telling myself. I'll use other florals to CASE your design. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this - this color combo is stunning - I love the grey leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prettiest card on the Hop. Love the scale, love the colours, totally love everything!

    goldenslot
    บาคาร่า online

    ReplyDelete