Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Make It Monday #284: Background Stamping with Sentiment Stamps

Mimbackgroundsent1

Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and background stamping with sentiment stamps.

Melissa...Beautifully layered, soft and oh so pretty!

Susan...bold, loud, fast!!!


Back in February when Papertrey had the paper sale, I bought 10 packs of Vintage linen and 10 packs of Bold Blossoms paper.
I can make GORGEOUS, QUICK cards with both of those packs.
And an added bonus...I have lots of pre-cut papers for background panels.


So, I have lots to use up!
That is where my background paper came from, Vintage linen.
I also have a thing for floral sprays...Garden Grace, Beautiful Berries and Fresh Bouquet.
There is something about a spray...


Paired with a BIG and BOLD Happy Birthday that I used as my background sentiment stamp...

Yep! Fits me to a tee!
 Bold! Loud!
...and pretty darn fast!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



8 comments:

  1. I will add another word. Beautiful. As usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! I LOOOOVE this! The spray, which is ALWAYS out when I go to buy. LOL And ALL that "sale" paper too! I know they have to clean out the cupboards... LOL SO GLAD you got some of the papers & goodies on sale! THAT is the time to buy! ;)You did a WONDERFUL JOB on this!!!!! ;) The colors you've used a PERFECT TOO!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny...bold ,loud,fast! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also chuckling at your description of your card. LOVING the beautiful bold colors and pretty floral spray, well done! I have that floral stamp but need the die. Great job using up your stash and I love the result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job on your "bold, loud and fast" card! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the floral bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely, Susan! You always make the prettiest cards, and beautiful floral sprays. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Great job recreating Betsy's card. I love it.
    goldenslot
    gclub online

    ReplyDelete