Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, March 12, 2017

10th Anniversary Challenge: Multiply



 10-year-logo

Create a new project that incorporates multiples of a single shape, stamped or die-cut.

I use the flowers from Pencil Blooms frequently...just not for pencils!

They make the cutest little dimensional flowers...


I love to use ink splattered panels as background paper.
I am not sure who to give the credit to because a lot of the design team had used it for various challenges...including but not just... Lizzie.


When I need one I make several. I have a "splatter" box and I make a pile.
So I had this one already to go.

I stacked 3 of the petals and there you go!
A cute little multiplied die cut flower!


I added a couple of clear sequins and called it a card!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. Funny, I have only used the Pencil Blooms for pencils! Guess I need to use them on cards. And, I need to splatter. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. buy stojo cup in Singapore

    ReplyDelete