Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

10th Anniversary Challenge: Altered Envelope

10-year-logo

Create a new project that includes a card with coordinating altered envelope. And mail it!

Ok, don't hate me!!!
I did take the easy way out and used Floral Sketches Patterned Paper to make this super quick card/envelope!!!
But come on...its SO PRETTY.

I used my seldom-used Envelope Liner die!
What was I thinking when I bought that?
I don't have time to line my envelopes!!!


I cut a second piece of the paper and adhered it to the back flap.
EASY!!!


It makes a VERY pretty ensemble.
Someone will LOVE it!
Now I need to get it in the mail...
I do have some Thank yous I need to send for friends who helped me get through last week.

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. And, you have awesome sons and friends who have supported you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this set is beautiful! What a great idea to use the preprinted paper for the envelope!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's better to do something quickly - look how pretty it turned out!

    ReplyDelete