Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

MAKE IT MONDAY #259 - OMBRÉ CLUSTER STAMPING

DSC_7798.1

Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and ombré cluster stamping.

I really like this technique. I really LOVE Dawns card!
I am so glad she went with The blue/green colors. Then I could do the berry colors!!!

So this was my second attempt.
The first, Vintage Linen didn't turn out all that great.
The images were a bit large and it got crowded.

So plan B was Forget-Me-Not


I liked it a LOT better.
I still might have used too many flowers in comparison to Dawn...
I popped up 3 smaller blooms to add dimension.


I LOVE, love the Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Lovely Lady combo!

Here is my Vintage Linen card. It's ok but I just think the images are big so it lacks any randomness...


Fun technique Dawn.
I need to stamp up a bunch of these...
with smaller images, of course!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

6 comments:

  1. Both are very,very cheerful cards. Every time I see a card with the Forget Me Nots, I have to tell myself I do not need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous, Susan! Your floral clusters look great using that color combo. Can you believe I don't own either of those beautiful stamp sets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, LOVE your Forget Me Not card! Your ombre shading is just perfect on this card and I love how you pop dotted a few of the flowers for dimension! Lovely, lovely card Susan!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Suze! The Forget Me Nots really do work exceptionally well for this challenge. Love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colors, and choice of forget me nots are perfect! Love the popped up blooms too. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both gorgeous! Wonderful job with the technique!

    ReplyDelete