Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Day 3: Grab & Craft Challenge

The-challenge

Create a new project that is created with supplies you grab and gather together in 5 minutes.  Your project must utilize everything you grab!


I did not have much time, so I did not pick a lot of supplies for this challenge.


My sister Pat *Hi Pat!* gave me one of the Floral Flaps die.
You really need just one. It was a generous gift. 
I LOVE the die!


I think it made a cute "grab-bag" card!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

5 comments:

  1. Love this card. I believe I be borrowing it! Perhaps in PURPLE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Grab card, love your floral flaps die

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the card. The floral flap is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful and a great inspiration for me to finally use my Floral Flaps dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Susan. I can never resist a treat bag or box!

    ReplyDelete