Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Day 10: Paper Crafting Alphabet

The-challenge

Paper-Crafting-Alphabet-web

Create a new project using the Paper Crafting Alphabet and letters from your first or last name. 

I foolishly chose my last name for this challenge...

BEAUCHAINE...YIKES!

Sentiment Banner
Emboss Resist
Border
Underline Sentiment
5 Colors
Heat Emboss
Impression Plate
New Product (I skipped this one)

So 7 listed techniques.


I have 2 repeats in my name...whew!!!

  

I was looking for a gender neutral...masculine'ish card.
I am always needing those.

It was fun. I really likes the underlining the sentiment.
I never do that! I need to do it more.

This has been a really fun anniversary.
PTI Anniversary and Stamp-a-Faire are my favorite stamping events!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan




3 comments:

  1. Very nice card! The stars look so happy! Yes, the underlined sentiment looks striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You totally rocked this!! STUNNING card!!

    ReplyDelete