Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June 2014 Blog Hop Challenge ~ Card 2

Blog-hop-logo

June Blog Hop Inspiration

June-sketch-recipe-2
June-color-recipe

On this one I sort of follow the sketch.
I was looking for the cluster of 3. I tried putting one of the small butterfly dies I have and didn't like the look. It just clashed with these stunning butterflies.
 I was looking for the framed square look, but it needed to be smaller.


This is what I came up with...
Just that 3rd element..


Pretty colors, right?

Thank you for looking at my blog!

Susan

8 comments:

  1. Very colorful and cheery! Have you ever put Life is Beautiful away? I haven't. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, very pretty colors, and the butterflies are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect, perfect choices! Those colours are stunning together, and I love that you chose the MM arrow as your third element.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great 3rd element! Love those gorgeous butterflies. They're a standout against the deep aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Wish I have those butterfly dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love those coloured butterflies on the teal background! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, but this card is just so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete