Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, November 1, 2013

Christmas Favors

We really have about 6 1/2 weeks until Christmas!
WOW
That is going to sneak up on all of us, FAST!

I have been busy as a beaver making my favors for the holidays.
This post will be Tiny Take Out boxes.
The first one is for Fall. 


I LOVE this MME Lush Houndstooth paper. It is so cute. And, perfect for the fall.
The felt leaves I got at Hobby Lobby but I found some at Dollar Tree, too!

This one uses a felt Poinsettia from Michael's.


This embossed paper I got at Tuesday Morning, 25/$1.99!!!
The holly is Holly Berry die from PTI



I LOVE the simplicity of the red bow on both of the next 2.



Peaceful Poinsettia! That and glitter makes me smile!


Fancy Flakes all glittered up!


This is paper from Tuesday Morning as well.


I have more to share!

It is time to put Halloween away and start on Christmas decorating!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


1 comment:

  1. Love that Tiny Take Out box. So much fun to put together and decorate! Yours are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete