Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, October 25, 2013

October 2013 Blog Hop ~ Tag 3




October-Blog-Hop

This month we thought we would challenge you to get a head start and create a quick set of five gift tags. 

 Shaker Tags! I had a BLAST making these. First of all Lizzie's Tag Sale #8 make it so easy and foolproof!
I have wanted to make a shaker card/tag for a long time I just never did it! I'll be making more!
I'll post my Christmas ones but I wanted to do some fall ones as well. I used Autumn Abundance Patterned Paper. I really love that pack.
I just ordered  Autumn Acorns Stamp Set and dies and wish I had gotten them sooner. What a GREAT set. 
I used the stamps on the background piece and made an acorn for an embellishment! 
Super coarse glitter, some gold glitter and a few gold sequins fill the tag.

FUN!!!


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



8 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Susan! I love the fall theme you chose to make, and the shakers are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You made so many wonderful tags! I thought I was doing good making 2 sets! :)
    I love them all, but especially the shakers. When I first saw the die for the new tag sale series I thought it would be perfect for shaker cards! I haven't been able to use mine yet, but will have to soon after seeing all of your fabulous tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another set of BEAUTIFUL Tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I agree, the shaker feature is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way fun shaker style tags! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect fall tags! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete