Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Card Party Pictures

A DEAR friend of mine is hosting a party to help me sell my cards and favors. This sale will help me raise funds for Missions at my church. My funds are ear-marked to dig Bore Hole water Wells in Malawi, Africa.
She wanted a picture that represents cards that I have for sale. The pictures were not taken in my light box so the lighting isn't ideal. 


A lot of these cards I made to challenges for a PTI Blog Hop.


Here are a few Gift Card folders. A gift card fits perfectly as does cash or a check.


I so appreciate my friend Jenny for hosting this party for me. She has always been supportive of my little mission effort. She is MUCH LOVED!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


1 comment:

  1. Susan you do incredible design work. I pray you sell each and every card.

    ReplyDelete