Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, October 25, 2013

October Blog Hop ~ Tag #4



This month we thought we would challenge you to get a head start and create a quick set of five gift tags


I LOVE Dawn's Damask Snowflake. Last year and again this year I have made literally HUNDREDS of stacked, glittered snowflakes, embellishing them with various images. The new Fancy Flakes are quickly catching up with the Damask set. The thing I appreciate most is the size. 
The 2 smaller sizes can be accents for other projects. That is so nice.

 

These Spring Rain tags are made with Tag Sale #8, Fancy Flakes and the Menorah Medley Mini Stamp Set.
I used the small frame from Fabulous Frames Die set. I love how the edges are slightly rounded rather then just a strip I had cut.

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



5 comments:

  1. Ok, I counted 7 tag sets, did I miss any? These are amazing and fun, and just beautiful to boot! Couldn't pick a favorite if I had to! All special in their unique way! Great job lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL Tags.. again!! Looks like from the comment above I have a few more to see! You ROCKED the tags!!! (are you done now for the holidays!! :) )
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sparkly snowflakes! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I do need Fancy Flakes!

    ReplyDelete