Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tag Sale Card

I really like this card!  I like it because I love PTI"s butterfly dies.  This 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock base card has a panel of pale green cardstock cut at 4x5 3/8" and embossed with Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.  The tag is PTI Tag Sale #3 die.  It was used to cut a Forest Green cardstock.  A medium, white, trimmed shipping tag was stamped with Tim Holtz French Connection stamp.  The large Signature Series PTI Butterfly die was used to cut purple cardstock and the pink one, to be honest, I am not sure where it came from.  Most likely a Cricut cartridge.  It was in my "cuts" drawer.  The butterflies were also stamped with the Tim Holtz stamp to give the some texture, then were layered and a Marquis shaped pearl was adhered to the body.  Organza ribbon was tied in a knot at the tag hole. 3 rhinestones were glued to a tiny clothespin.  Bling was placed on the shipping tag hole and a small rectangle of white cardstock was stamped with the sentiment.  The tag was adhered to the card front with pop dots.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment