Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, November 7, 2011

Blue Monday cards


I am not blue but these cards are.  These cards are ones that showcase the paper.  Really the only embellishments are the ribbon that is tied in a knot and PTI Fillable Frames #10.  I cut that frames out of a section of the paper that was solid blue and used a 2 3/4 oval cut with George and Basic Shapes.  The stamp in PTI Signature Greetings. 
Actually, it is kinda blue here.  Friday night our High School soccer team, that a lot of Colin's friends play on, lost to a team of little jerks from Wichita.  Saturday Kansas lost by a field goal.  Sunday the Chiefs got blown out by the winless Dolphins and Sporting Kansas City lost to Houston in the MLS finals!  Oh well, Kansas plays tomorrow in basketball ~ we should win that game!  And.... don't even get me started on Missouri leaving the Big 12!!!!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment: