Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

PTI Color Scheme Challenge

OK, first of all, Colin took this picture.  Seriously, does he ROCK and am I pathetic, or what?  Anyway, thanks to Colin you have a great picture of this card.  I will have him re-shoot the other cards I posted this week.  They are nice cards and the pictures do not do them justice.  So this one was to use the following colors:  Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Dark Chocolate, and Kraft.  I also used Dotty Biscotti paper.  I cut the white cardstock and three layers with Edger #1 die.  I used Pure Poppy satin ribbon on the seam between the Raspberry fizz layer and the Dotty biscotti layer.  I cut 2 flowers from Raspberry Fizz felt with Beautiful Blooms #3 die and sewed them together with a creamy pearl.  I cut Raspberry Fizz cardstock with the heart die from love Lives Here and put a Chocolate brown rhinestone on it.  Mat Stack 5 was used to cut Kraft cardstock, a white oval was stamped with Dark Chocolate ink using Dawn McVeys Signature Greeting stamp!
Thanks for looking at my blog!!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Susan, this is gorgeous! :) I love all the colors... they go so well together. Fine job! :)

    ReplyDelete