Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Papertrey Ink Card

I am submitting this card to Papertrey Ink for their 4th Birthday celebration.  I LOVE this card.  It is almost all papertrey Ink supplies.  The 4 1/4x5 1/2 card is a top fold, Stampers select White Papertrey Ink Cardstock.  The Butterfly paper is an old American Crafts collection and the yellow mat is We R Memory Keepers.  I used Dawn McVeys Edger#1 die to cut the bottom of the card and the butterfly paper.  Mat Stack 4 (I LOVE that one) was used to cut the yellow mat.  Fillable frames #8 die and coordinating stamp were used to cut the white mat, stamped in Lemon Tart ink.  I used Dawns Signature Greetings for the sentiment.  I cut a butterfly using Dawns Signature Butterfly die (I LOVE Dawn, can you tell?) from the yellow cardstock and a peach one with Love Lives Here die.  I put a small clear rhinestone in the center of the butterfly that was stacked on top of the yellow one.  I added a peachy organza ribbon tied in a bow at the top of the card.  LOVE IT!
Thanks for looking at my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment