Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 28, 2010

This card was a "step out" for me. I am not very Victorian.  I bought some vintage sheet mucic and cut a piece 4x6 to go on a 5x7 card.  A manila shipping tag was layered with several elements.  A piece of vintage lace is on the bottom.  Next, a piece of cream vintage felt was cut with Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames 3.  I layered a little lace medallion that was in my Mothers old craft box.  On top of that is a Ticket cut from Wall Decor and More Cricut cartridge.  Behind the ticket is a piece of graph paper stained with brown ink. The top of the tag is a piece of cream felt cut with Eyelet Lace die from of course, Papertrey Ink!  Finally, the flower on the upper left is vintage cream felt cut with Beautiful Blooms 3 PTI and sewn together with a pink button.  I made a Stick Pin with a corsage pin from Michaels with a gold long bead, a small pearl and one clear seed bead.  LOVE that Stick Pin.  So easy and very inexpensive to make! Oh, the tag was topped off with a length of a creamy white fiber. 
 Thanks for looking at my blog!! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card. I know it is a real departure from your usual style, but you do Victorian very well!

    ReplyDelete