Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, August 27, 2010

This card is made with Papertrey Ink Green Tea Leaves patterned paper and Dark Chocolate solid cardstock.  The base is 5x7 white cardstock.  I cut a piece of Vintage Cream with the Spiral Notebook Page die.  That was stamped that with Order Ticket from It's Official.  The Get Well Soon sentiment is from hero Arts.  I also cut a ticket with the Just the Ticket border die and stamped it with the Admit One from It's Official.  Both of those were stamped with Dark Chocolate PTI ink.  I took a piece of thin cork and stamped the Bingo Card from It's Official In Dark Chocolate and cut it out.  I stacked the three elements and tied some tan embroidery floss around them.  They were all attached to the card with pop dots.  The Vintage Cream Get Well Soon Die cut is from Beyond Birthdays.
Thanks for looking at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment