Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, August 29, 2010

This card is made with Cosmo Criket Joy Ride 6x6 Stack.  The base is 5x7 white cardstock.  A strip of Papertrey Ink Orange Zest 1 1/4 has a PTI Mat Stack 1, also in Orange Zest, layered with Vintage Cream cardstock.  The sentiment is stamped in Orange Zest ink.  The bottom border is Orange Zest cardstock cut with PTI Eyelet Lace die.  2 orange buttons are threaded with button twine.  The flower at the top of the card is one I made with instrucions from Dawn McVey's blog MY Favorite Things.  And it is trrue, it is my favorite blog.  I LOVE her cards and pictures and her whole family.  Her blog rocks and she is from Olathe, Kansas!  Not far from Overland Park!  Anyway, back to my flower, it is pages from a "vintage" book cut with a 2" Scallop Circle punch.  You cut 5 and squish 4 of them up, stack them together, glue them and glue a glass pearl from Walmart on top.  LOVE it!  I use it a lot.  Search Dawn's blog for a video on how to make it.
Thanks for looking at my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment