Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, September 22, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #336: FAUX GILDED LEAVES


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include faux gilding like Laurie shared in the video.

Laurie CLEARLY said use what you have...so I did. I sure wish I had her copper embossing powder, tho...

I used a brown, gold and Grapefruit Zing embossing powder.
Leaf Prints is so pretty and I comes out every fall around here.


A pop of pink or copper 😢 is necessary for realistic fall leaves.
I have been to New Hampshire in the fall, they are so vibrant in color.
My husband grew up there. SO pretty



Wood-grain stencil was my background.


Totally love the idea of gilding the fall leaves.
It is my favorite time of the year!!!



Here is my first Dashing Through the Snow sleigh...SO pretty!!!

Thank You for looking at my blog!
Susan

3 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely. Maybe you need to invest in more colors of gilding flakes.

    Your sleigh is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous leaves, Susan, and look great with Woodgrain background. That sleigh looks awesome but I just couldn’t justify the price. Hope you make and sell a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is FABULOUS and I LOVE the touch of pink in your leaves...adds a bit of whimsy to them! And of course your sleigh is lovely too! :0)

    ReplyDelete