Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, September 2, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY 334: GLITTER INLAYS


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include glitter inlays like Lexi shared in the video.

Lexi has the best Make it Mondays!!!

I am glad to have this one. I LOVE the glitter behind my favorite Mix & Mat

 I have also used the daylights out of Dawns Posie Play/
LOVE it too!

I have had a request from my card buying ladies to make some cards with no sentiment!!!
The card didn't photograph well with no sentiment so I wedged this die cut in.
I plan on stamping off some Keep It Simple banners with various sentiments if they want to add one to the card they choose.


Aqua Mist and Hibiscus Burst are so pretty together.


I'll be making a few of this one!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. Just stunning! Love glitter. Great idea to have sentiment banners if they choose. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! love the bling of course, and the color combo is perfect!! thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Think I need that Mix & Mat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, this is so pretty! I, too, love HB with AM. Great design and very versatile, especially with sentiment options. I’m way behind looking at blogs and commenting so for that I apologize. Are you OK? Hopefully, you’re just really busy prepping for craft fairs!

    ReplyDelete