Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, March 25, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #315: EMBOSSING ENAMEL SPLATTERS


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include embossing enamel (or embossing powder) splotches & splatters.

I had another short trip last week so time is limited.
Burning up nervous energy before KU/Duke game this afternoon...


I need practice but the splatters are a fun tecnnique///
lost a lot of the chunks while heating it...



If you are going to do a Melissa technique, you should use ribbon, right?

OK! Wish us luck!!!

Thank you fro looking at my blog!
Susan


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love your chunky splatters, the color and the ribbon. So soft and lovely. You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, this is such a sweet birthday card even if you lost some splatters! I see some products that match my wish list here but who knows when I’ll get around to buying them. Now that Dawn is back, I’m in BIG trouble.

    ReplyDelete