Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, March 18, 2018

CREATE ALONG WITH US: MARCH 2018

Create a project utilizing inspiration you’ve seen during release week. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product.

Can you believe it!!!
I made a challenge card!!!

I just went through one of the busiest seasons of my life!

I had 3 huge sales since November
 and sold almost everything I made for all 3! 
I have made between 1,400-1,500 cards since last September.
I give 100% of the glory to God! I KNOW it was with the help of the Holy Spirit.
HIS supernatural powers. In that time I also took 3 trips, 2 to DC. One the week before my last sale!!!
God is GOOD!!!

Last year was the biggest donation I have ever made for my water mission. Enough to dig 2 wells!!!
It was a lot of work, but well worth it!

So I am taking some time off from mass production. I am hoping to get back into the swing of weekly challenges and cleaning up a bit!

I loved this Laurie Schmidlin card.
SO pretty!


My pictures are a bit dark. I have changed work spaces and I will need to experiment where the best place is to take pictures. This one is not it!


I used Mix & Mat, Songbird leaf branch and Pencil Blooms dies.


I haven't moved my heat embossing tools so I just used black StazOn ink.
I loved Laurie's touch of gold, I'll try that another time.
 

It feels SO good to make a challenge card! I LOVE stretching myself and making things that are more complicated and to be honest, more fun!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan




4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! Love your take on this soft and delicate palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back creating, Suze. Although, what you are giving to missions is a blessing! Your card is beautiful! Love the soft pink and the pencil blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Susan, I knew you have been busy, but your statistics are beyond imaginable! I’m afraid if I pushed myself that hard, I would end up disliking this hobby. What a blessing you are to the world, us and also to Dawn & Bart! Welcome back to participating in a challenge...I missed your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PTL How thrilling to be making a difference in the world! Welcome back to challenges with a stunner of a card! Bravo

    ReplyDelete