Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, July 14, 2017

Create Along With Us: July 2017

Create a project utilizing inspiration you've seen during release week. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product.

Flat

I really love this card of Nichole's. 
I obviously do not have any mountain dies...
so, I improvised!
I used 2 of Dawns Edger dies, #3 and #4




I enjoyed inking the night sky. I loved it from last years Stamp-a-Faire.
My mountains came out alright. But it needs something else and can't figure out what...


Anyway, I need those mountains...
I used my Stamp-a-Faire gold gilding paint.
Worked like a charm...great tip!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sky is beautiful, Susan! Love the starry sky too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely night sky with the gold...love it!! And great improvising with the mountains...although maybe we should call them gently rolling hills? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sky - another great tip from Nichole

    ReplyDelete