Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

MAKE IT MONDAY #280: STAMPING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX

Outofboxnewsquare

Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and stamping outside of a box.

So when I first saw this challenge I was a little unsure about the technique.
After I watched Lexi's video and finished my card, I totally get it.
It really does add interest to a simple card.

I needed a simple card. I am having my card sale tomorrow. I made 380+ cards the last 6 weeks...I only had 6 Get Well cards. So I got busy and made 12...


I actually love this idea. ESPECIALLY for quick and easy cards..


That little block of color adds to the card and gives more texture.
And the embellishment peeking over the top is fun!


This card took no time to make...
That was good...I needed more than one of them!

Lexi always has AWESOME techniques. I LOVE her style!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

10 comments:

  1. Quick and easy, yes, but with great impact. Really like the simple layout, and die cut focus. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. A steaming bowl of soup is always comforting. Great color and use of white space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. quick and easy - and perfect!! great colors and of course i love seeing comfort food in action. thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS perfection...LOVE this! Good luck on your card sale! Blown away at how many cards you've made in the last 6 weeks...hope you sell every one!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I don't usually make get well cards either. I was wondering what everyone does with their cards after taking on all these challenges. I have quite a stash building up; far too many to give out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the simplicity of this card! And it reminds me I must order the Comfort Food set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card and I agree, this was an easy style of cardmaking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, I love your soup bowl and spoon outside of your "crackled" box. Perfect get well cards! You've been producing cards like a machine. Hope your sale went well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. quick and easy - and perfect!! great colors and of course i love seeing comfort food in action. thanks for playing make it monday!!
    บาคาร่า online
    gclub online

    ReplyDelete