Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, July 23, 2016

SAF 2016: Watercolor Like a Master


 Create a project that features watercoloring. 

I usually try to not exactly copy a design teams card.
I copied Dawns card that I posted as my favorite...verbatim.
I copied this card too. Now I am not saying mine is as good as either of theirs, but why alter greatness!

Kay's cards is in my favorite color palate...
And it is GORGEOUS!!!

So...




I am beyond happy to get this card design.
I will be making this card and using this technique...a LOT!



Thank you so much, Kay!
It was a joy to get to meet you.
You have a darling accent and personality!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely striking card! Beautiful and I know anyone would love to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :) Your card turned out just beautifully! I'm so glad you liked the video and enjoyed the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really pretty - just love the red accents and red word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love this technique too.

    ReplyDelete