Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, July 11, 2016

CREATE ALONG WITH US: JULY 2016

Create-along-with-us-heading
Create a project utilizing inspiration you've seen during release week. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product.


DSC_7634.1

I am a COPYCAT!!!

A total copycat!


I absolutely dropped my jaw over Dawns card this morning.

It is gorgeous!



It is my color palate... It is a fabulous design... Dawn made it...
What is not to like?


I used the smallest leaf from Happiness in Bloom.
I love the little point at the top.

You do have to cut "fifty million leaves" 
But, oh my goodness, it is worth every cut!!!

Ah Dawn...color and design perfection!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan




13 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Suze. I think it would look pretty in purples, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and perfectly executed,Susan! Though I'm sure it would be rather time consuming, I'm envisioning this card as a set in many different color schemes...I think it would be divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this too! It looks like a Dahlia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love your card it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like we were both inspired by Dawn's fabulous card this week...I too fell completely in love with it the minute I saw it! I love the "thanks" die you used on yours too...I've gotten a few of the other Big Basic dies, but think I need to add the "Thanks" to my collection too! Lovely, lovely card Susan!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. But oh, the perfection! How NOT to love Dawn's card. Beautiful tribute, and beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was one of my favourite cards of the release also. And now you have one of your very own that is every bit as perfect as Dawn's. I think I need to CASE you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came from Marcia's Blog, you two think alike and have made gorgeous entries! Love what you have done here, perfect design and colors are spot on, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smart to be a copy cat. Love this gorgeous and bold card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan, you nailed it again! Except for the new sentiment die-cut just released, it would be hard to pick which one is yours. I can see it would take a bajillion leaves but the results are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete