Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Churches

I attend a rather large...20,000+church. It is The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection.
It is located in Leawood, Kansas.
One of the reasons I attend the church is the awesome programs available.
It gives us ways to serve our God!
Betsy"s Tiny town Church die along with the Tiny Town Basics gave me a great idea.
The church is building a new sanctuary. It will have whole wall of stained glass windows.
money was donated separately for this. People could buy a section in honor of someone.
My friend bought a section to honor my husband Al. It is a beautiful memorial.
So I decided to sell cards that I made stained glass windows in the church.


I adhered acetate to the bakc of the church and colored them with Sharpies.


I made a lot of colors.


 
I also made church favor boxes.


A tray of them...


I thoughtfully added my replica of the 2015 Kansas City Royals World Series trophy...
just in case you wanted to share in its glory!!!

;)

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



1 comment:

  1. Susan,I am so thankful for your heart for missions. What you do is not for your glory, but to further His kingdom. God continues to bless your talent.

    ReplyDelete